Alaska.
Dear Alaska,
Currently I am in your fine state for the 2nd time in my life. And, for the second time in my life it is dark out and I see NOTHING of the state other than the mountain goat head and illegal fur products that are on display in your very small and uninteresting (yet equipped with free wireless and a place to plug in my computer) airport.
So I took the liberty of trying to figure out why at 9 am it is still not light out... and, thanks to the free internet, i discovered that sunrise is at 10:15 am.
god, what a life alaska... 10 AM?? really??
5 hours of daylight a day??? that's murderous... maybe you alaskans just drink/dance a lot to compensate and only work 5 hours a day.. who knows.
back in the u.s.a.
and definitely not too soon!
can't wait for the holidays/next semester!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home