Post-college Wanderlust

Sunday, July 09, 2006



The big lime green house is our staff house! You can see it from a lot of different places in the city because of the color and the fact that it's up on a hill.

It's seriously a great house. a little a la real world, especially now that we have internet and there are like 8 computers strewn around!

I've had a really relaxing weekend, which I definitely needed. Got to talk to all of the family on Saturday, which was nice but a little bit sad to not be with everyone. We got lots of time to just hang out.

I go back out on route tomorrow.. which I don't think I'm quite ready for...

By the By. Carrie, Marcus, Anil, and I took a really funny taxi ride in this cab that was blacklighted... The quote of the night was "me: Man, this taxi is PIMPED out" Anil to taxi driver: "Una Fiesta en Ruedas"... The taxi driver thought that he perhaps was... nuts.

anyway, i'm out to play some spades--- we just played mexico monopoly earlier--

love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great talking to you on Saturday. We all missed having you at the gathering!
I love thta lime green house-wow!

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just read your blog. Now I want to go back to our Guanajuato photos and see if your house shows up. We loved our trip to the mummy museum.
It's great that you and Becky are blogging. You have good stories to tell!
Jodi (madrastra de Becktar)

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home