Dear Kirsten. Love the lime green house. Sounds like lots of challenges but great for building project mgt skills. Australia is still here and waiting for you honey, and I can introduce you to two (straight) Spanish speaking men under 30... Your cousin Will in Sydney xx
Yo Kir I just tried emailing you and I realized you probably dont use your haverford account anymore, when it got bounced back to me. What is your email now?
Here is the email I wrote:
hey kir, I am not sure if this is still your email, but I thought I would give it a try.....
Mexico sounds like it has been fun, when is your program over? Do you know what you are doing after it?
I am just checking in, I miss you and think about you a lot kir!
2 Comments:
Dear Kirsten. Love the lime green house. Sounds like lots of challenges but great for building project mgt skills. Australia is still here and waiting for you honey, and I can introduce you to two (straight) Spanish speaking men under 30... Your cousin Will in Sydney xx
Yo Kir I just tried emailing you and I realized you probably dont use your haverford account anymore, when it got bounced back to me. What is your email now?
Here is the email I wrote:
hey kir, I am not sure if this is still your email, but I thought I would give it a try.....
Mexico sounds like it has been fun, when is your program over? Do you know what you are doing after it?
I am just checking in, I miss you and think about you a lot kir!
love,
Becky
Post a Comment
<< Home